Some customers think that their instrument is insured but when they have an accident they discover that the insurance was part of their home insurance which usually only covers fire and theft.

You can insure your instrument against accidents with a special valuables insurance or, as we recommend, a classic musical instrument insurance from firma Robert M. Blom in Amsterdam (tel: 020- 6252166, e-mail: [email protected]).

Do note that even a good insurance like this doesn?t cover all possible damage such as those caused by changes in humidity.(see maintenance tips).